As BCN Data Analyst you will be reviewing all data/MI streams into our Building Contractor Network team as well as monitoring and auditing BCN functions ensuring suppliers are demonstrating accurate cost control and optimal customer outcomes.
You will be required to provide detailed MI to the Head of BCN and submit recommendations for change to systems, processes and question sets.
Working with Regional Network Managers you will need to ensure contractors are fully compliant with industry regulations and that pricing is accurate, fair and in line with market conditions
What are we looking for?
- Knowledge of construction industry pricing methodology
- Experience of working within the construction industry
- Ability to interpret Excel reports
- IT literate – Competent working knowledge of Word/Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to analyse information and propose solutions
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Ability to present accurate data professionally
- Proven ability to manage workload
- Ability to present outputs and reports to groups
- Able to work effectively within a project environment, meeting timescales and implementing change
- Proven ability to personally deliver to consistently high standards to specific deadlines.
- Experience of working in a busy and pressurised area with an understanding of how to manage key external partners.
- Demonstrable ability to be successful in working to quality and performance targets.
- Aptitude to learn and retain procedural information on an ongoing basis.
- Able to absorb and interpret complex information rapidly and communicate analysis effectively.
- Excellent communication skills including effective negotiation and influencing skills and the ability to liaise and build relationships.
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for the auditing of all suppliers within the Building Contractor Network including systems used to authorise schedules, provide detailed reports from these and provide recommendations for change.
- Responsible for the control and measurement of pricing variations for repairs, large losses and associated costs and fees
- Responsible for all audit related MI delivery within the BCN function, required to meet operational service delivery, identify opportunities for improvement including rebates and sustainable material choices
- Implementation of key business changes relating to processes and procedures, and audits within the function.
- Making recommendations of improvements to supplier systems and processes where of benefit to both customer journey and business costs
- Provide support as an SME to the BCN Team and the wider Business on adhoc projects.
Why Work for Us?
These are incredibly exciting times here at LV= General Insurance (GI). We are the largest personal lines insurers in the UK and are now part of Allianz, a world-leading financial services company. This means things are changing - quickly - and for the better.
We have ambitious plans that will bring opportunities for all of our people. In addition, we are changing gear, working with a new energy that will see us transform our company, industry and beyond.
We have a vision to become Britain's Best loved, and a strange sense of purpose to help our customers look after what they love. We are passionate and proud about what we do. We will always do the right thing to inspire trust in our people and our customers.
Reward and Benefits
This role is a Band B in the LV= Structure. To find out more about our bands, click to view our FAQ page here. We want you to love what you do that’s why we’ve put together a benefits package that recognises and rewards a job well done.
We’ll give you:
- Flexible working opportunities – many of our employees job share or work part-time, flexi-time, or compressed hours. Our new hybrid working model now offers all employees the option to work from home 3 days a week and 2 days in the office.
- 26 days' holiday – which increases after two years’ service to 28 days
- A competitive pension for which LV= will pay twice the amount you pay, up to 14% (please click here to read more about it)
- An annual bonus scheme based on company and personal performance
- A flexible benefits package (e.g. discounted retail vouchers, great value dental insurance)
- A generous 25% discount off our general insurance products including home, pet and travel as well as up to 50% discount on your car insurance.
To find out more about our benefits and rewards, please click here.
LV= is an equal opportunities employer who values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We recognise that people work in different ways, and we value alternative viewpoints, celebrate individuality and foster a culture where everyone can bring their true self to work. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce, we accept applications from everyone regardless of your background, beliefs, culture, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disabilities and long term health conditions
If you share our ambition and our passion, join us on our journey. You can help us shape our new future together.Apply Now