About the Role
Want to work for a company who is passionate about our people and puts customers at the heart of what we do?
No experience necessary, we’ll provide comprehensive training from your first day, with a mixture of virtual and face to face learning
When LV= customers are responsible for a car accident, our Claims Advisors are there to help everyone involved. You’ll be managing the claim for the innocent driver, arranging vehicle repairs and hire cars, setting up personal injury claims, and arranging property repairs too.
Working with the customer and our suppliers to reach a resolution, you’ll manage your own workload, focusing on building great rapport with our customers and delivering outstanding service.
You’ll be joining a friendly team who love to help each other out. We welcome new ideas and celebrate each other’s achievements. We’ll provide full training and a mentor to make sure you are confident in our systems and processes.
Helping you achieve a good work-life balance is important to us and you will have the flexibility to work both at home and in the office (a minimum of two days a week in the office will be required).
Working up to 37.5 hours per week we can offer you a variety of shift options. Lots of our colleagues work part time hours or flexibly. Just let us know in your application if you’d like to discuss this.
Hours include 8am-6:30pm Monday - Friday, 9am-1pm on Saturday and 10am–2pm on bank holidays, with only one Saturday every three weeks
The salary being offered for the role is £24,917.00
You’ll be comfortable and confident talking on the phone, adapting your communication style to build relationships and inspire trust with everyone you speak to.
You’ll be passionate about delivering great customer service, using your negotiation and influencing skills to reach the best outcome for both the customer and the business.
You’ll be an empathetic listener, playing a vital role in helping customers who have just had accidents to get back on the road.
This is a great opportunity to start your career at LV=. We have a wide range of development and progression options available and we will support and empower you to achieve your ambitions, helping you to shape your future
And here’s some of what else is on offer!
- Enjoy 24 days annual leave (increasing with length of service) in addition to your bank holidays with the option of buying or selling additional hours/days
- An annual bonus scheme based on company and personal performance
- A generous 25% discount off our general insurance products including home, pet and travel as well as up to 50% discount on your car insurance for you and your family
- A flexible benefits package (e.g. discounted retail vouchers, great value dental insurance and a Cycle to work Scheme)
- LV= is an equal opportunities employer who values a diverse and inclusive workplace, there are many D&I networks to get involved with
- All computer equipment provided
- Generous pension scheme - what you pay in is doubled matched by LV=, up to a maximum employer contribution of 14%
- Free annual eye test and discount towards computer glasses (prescription dependent)
- Incentives to win tickets to sporting events including international cricket and rugby
- A friendly office with free tea, coffee and cold-water machines
- Our Charity and Wellbeing teams welcome new members and they help the business give even more back to our community!
- Access to learning and development opportunities such as mentoring schemes, LinkedIn Learning and apprenticeships
This role is a Band A in the LV= Structure. To find out more about our bands, click to view our FAQ page here. We want you to love what you do that’s why we’ve put together a benefits package that recognises and rewards a job well done. Find out more about LV=GI’s brilliant benefits and rewards here,.
LV= is an equal opportunities employer and we believe that having a strong focus on Inclusion and Diversity enables us to better understand the customers we serve and our people. We recognise that people work in different ways and we value alternative viewpoints, celebrate individuality and foster a culture where everyone can bring their best self to work and feel a sense of belonging. It’s really important to us that we create a diverse workforceApply Now