LV=GI have a fantastic opportunity to join the family of accomplished people in the Claims Crime Prevention team as a Claims Crime Prevention Team Leader
The role will be based in the Leeds office working 35hrs a week. You will need to attend the office a minimum of 2 days a week with flexibility on the remaining 3 days.
As a Claims Crime prevention Team Leader you will manage, coach and develop an investigations team to achieve a high efficiency levels and deliver agreed financial crime savings.
What are we looking for?
To be successful for the role you will already have experience leading a team in a Financial Crime environment including experience of fraud investigation techniques and systems.
You will have detailed financial crime or fraud awareness, knowledge of business functions and understanding of HR and people management procedures.
What will you be doing?
Lead the team to deliver our purpose of protecting LVGI and Customers from Fraud by embedding a customer centric environment for crime prevention consultants to develop, promoting a culture of technical excellence within the team.
Proactively lead, motivate and coach the team and use data to identify improvement opportunities to ensure achievement of agreed measures, objectives, professional conduct, technical and behavioural standards.
Achievement of key people measures including delivery and embedding of Performance Development, LV = brand values, absence management, attrition and employee feedback.
Why Work for Us?
Driven by our pride and passion, we will always do the right thing to inspire trust in our people and our customers. That’s why we’ve made it our mission to become Britain’s best-loved insurer, by helping people look after what they love.
If you share our ambition and our passion, join us on our journey. You can help us shape our new future together.
Reward and Benefits
This role is a Band B in the LV= Structure. To find out more about our bands, click to view our FAQ page here. We want you to love what you do that’s why we’ve put together a benefits package that recognises and rewards a job well done.
We’ll give you:
- Flexible working opportunities – many of our employees job share or work part-time, flexi-time, or compressed hours. Our new hybrid working model now offers all employees the option to work from home 3 days a week and 2 days in the office.
- 26 days' holiday – which increases after two years’ service to 28 days
- A competitive pension for which LV= will pay twice the amount you pay, up to 14% (please click here to read more about it)
- An annual bonus scheme based on company and personal performance
- A flexible benefits package (e.g. discounted retail vouchers, great value dental insurance)
- A generous 25% discount off our general insurance products including home, pet and travel as well as up to 50% discount on your car insurance.
To find out more about our benefits and rewards, please click here.
LV= is an equal opportunities employer who values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We recognise that people work in different ways, and we value alternative viewpoints, celebrate individuality and foster a culture where everyone can bring their true self to work. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce, we accept applications from everyone regardless of your background, beliefs, culture, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disabilities and long term health conditions.Apply Now