People who work at LV= General Insurance are driven by pride and passion – we always do the right thing, because that's what inspires loyalty and trust in our team and our products. We’ve made it our mission to become Britain’s best loved insurer, by delivering outstanding service to our customers – day in, day out. We’re known for our understanding of what’s in our customers’ best interests – it’s our heart that sets us apart.
We’re looking for Customer Service Representatives who want a career, not just a job; people who are driven, focused and keen to develop. If you bring the right attitude, drive and passion, we’ll train you for a long and rewarding career with LV=GI. Previous customer service experience is great, but what’s more important is attitude, work ethic and great written and verbal communications skills.
What are we looking for?
You’ll spend your time on the phone, talking to our customers about all their insurance needs. Enthusiasm is vital, because we expect your last customer of the day to receive exactly the same great experience as your first. You’ll need resilience and empathy too – you might find yourself speaking to someone who is seeking a new insurance provider for their motor needs.
We don’t set unachievable targets – at LV=GI you’ll be measured on the experience you offer customers and how you make them feel. You’ll be trained, supported and empowered to resolve every call in the best way possible.
Our working hours reflect that:
- Your shifts will vary on a weekly basis to cover these hours. Typical shifts are 8am-4:30pm, 9am- 5.30pm or 11am-8pm.
- You’ll work 37.5 hours a week, on an 8 week rolling rota shift basis. Over the 8 weeks, you’ll normally be required to work 3 Saturdays and 2 Sundays, plus an occasional Bank Holiday.
- Start date October 2021
- The salary for the role is £18,525
Reward and Benefits
We know that our people are central to our success. So it’s only right that we reward you with an attractive, competitive salary and benefits package, including:
- 24 days' holiday – this increases after two years’ service
- An annual bonus and salary review scheme based on company and personal performance
- A competitive pension for which LV= will pay twice the amount you pay, up to 14%
- The option to buy and sell holiday
- Flexible working opportunities
- A flexible benefits package (e.g. discounted retail vouchers, great value dental insurance)
- A generous 25% discount off our general insurance products including home, pet and travel. Up to 50% discount on your car insurance.
- Team social events throughout the year
- Discounted cinema tickets
Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, all roles will initially be trained and on-boarded virtually.
LV= is an equal opportunities employer who values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We recognise that people work in different ways, and we value alternative viewpoints, celebrate individuality and foster a culture where everyone can bring their true self to work. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce, we accept applications from everyone regardless of your background, beliefs, culture, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disabilities and long term health conditions