As a Customer Service Representative you will spend your time on the phone, talking to our customers about all their insurance needs. Enthusiasm is vital, because we expect your last customer of the day to receive exactly the same great experience as your first. You’ll need resilience and empathy too – you could be speaking to someone who is having to change their car after an accident or speaking to a customer who is vulnerable and needs help with their insurance.
We don’t set unachievable targets – at LV=GI you’ll be measured on the experience you offer customers and how you make them feel. You’ll be trained, supported and empowered to resolve every call in the best way possible.
Salary - £21,800
Start date: 1st August 2022
The role can be based at Huddersfield, Bournemouth or Bristol LV=GI office.
Hybrid Work Model.
Our new hybrid working model now offers all employees the option to work from home 3 days a week and 2 days in office.
Our mix of office and home working 'office with flex' supports the LV= collaborative culture whilst also enabling our people to flex where they work.
About the Rewards
- 24 days' holiday – this increases after two years’ service
- An annual bonus and salary review scheme based on company and personal performance
- A competitive pension for which LV= will pay twice the amount you pay, up to 14%
- The option to buy and sell holiday
- A flexible benefits package (e.g. discounted retail vouchers, great value dental insurance)
- A generous 25% discount off our general insurance products including home, pet and travel. Up to 50% discount on your car insurance.
We’re open for our customers from 8am-8pm weekdays, 9am-5pm Saturday and 10am-4pm Sundays.
Our working hours reflect that:
- Your shifts will vary on a weekly basis to cover these hours. Most shifts start between 8am-9:30am meaning you'll finish before 6pm. There is the requirement to work some late shifts between 11:30am-8pm.
You’ll work 37.5 hours a week, on an 8 week rolling rota shift basis. Over the 8 weeks, you’ll normally be required to work 3 Saturdays and 2 Sundays, plus an occasional Bank Holiday
For more information and to apply, please click on the apply button.
LV= is an equal opportunities employer who values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We recognise that people work in different ways, and we value alternative viewpoints, celebrate individuality and foster a culture where everyone can bring their true self to work. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce, we accept applications from everyone regardless of your background, beliefs, culture, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disabilities and long term health condition.Apply Now