LV=GI is in an exciting time of transformation and growth, and in the role of Data Analyst you will play a vital part in the change roadmap, migrating LV=GI onto the Allianz Group workplace platform.
Working on a Workplace transformation programme you’ll perform the data analysis of email, personal and departmental data, before it is migrated to M365.
What are we looking for?
As an experienced data analyst, you’ll have advanced levels of data analysis knowledge and experience. You’ll have brought this expertise to projects and workstreams before, with a proven record of driving successful technical delivery into an organisation.
You’ll have great Microsoft Excel skills, and excellent presentation and communication skills as you will need to engage with many areas within the business.
You have previous knowledge and experience of working on M365 unstructured data migration projects and are detail oriented and know how to organise yourself and others on complex projects with multiple workstreams.
You’ll have the experience and business understanding of large organisations working in a time of change, ideally within the financial/insurance sector so you can join LV=GI adapting your analytical skills to our changing environment and technical landscape.
Why Work for Us?
Exciting things are happening at LV=General Insurance (LV=GI). Having recently become part of the Allianz family, we’re proud to be one of the largest personal insurers in the UK.
Driven by our pride and passion, we will always do the right thing to inspire trust in our people and our customers. That’s why we’ve made it our mission to become Britain’s best-loved insurer, by helping people look after what they love.
Reward and Benefits
This role is a Band B in the LV= Structure. To find out more about our bands, click to view our FAQ page here. We want you to love what you do that’s why we’ve put together a benefits package that recognises and rewards a job well done.
We’ll give you:
- Flexible working opportunities – many of our employee's job share or work part-time, flexi-time, compressed hours or with an element of remote working.
- 26 days' holiday – which increases after two years’ service to 28 days
- A competitive pension for which LV= will pay twice the amount you pay, up to 14% (please click here to read more about it)
- An annual bonus scheme based on company and personal performance
- A flexible benefits package (e.g. discounted retail vouchers, great value dental insurance)
- A generous 25% discount off our general insurance products including home, pet and travel as well as up to 50% discount on your car insurance.
To find out more about our benefits and rewards, please click here.
LV= is an equal opportunities employer who values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We recognise that people work in different ways, and we value alternative viewpoints, celebrate individuality and foster a culture where everyone can bring their true self to work. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce, we accept applications from everyone regardless of your background, beliefs, culture, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disabilities and long term health conditions