Understanding our customers is at the heart of LV=’s values and success. We’re looking for an expert to lead on the Experimentation, Optimisation and Personalisation programme within LV= GI is, delivering best in class insights, analysis, data and measurement that positively impacts on the digital customer journey. You will be curious and passionate about the customer, driving insight to inform digital experience and able to articulate this to the rest of the business with confidence.
This role can be based at the Bournemouth or Croydon office a minimum of 2 days a week with some flexibility with working arrangements to accommodate individual requirements. You’ll lead by example and embody the LV= values as a positive mentor to your team. This is a great opportunity to join LV= and make a real impact, allowing your people management, communications and digital marketing skills to shine.
What are we looking for?
- Highly developed analytical skills with strong experience in digital/web analytics tools (e.g. Maxymiser, Google Analytics, Ensighten) and techniques from implementation through to delivery
- High level of business acumen with ability to offer advice based on data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills to facilitate actionable conversations between technology and business providers
- Ability to interpret work undertaken and present findings to support and explain analysis work undertaken in a simple and focused manner
- Ability and willingness to work effectively under pressure and to complete the tasks required in a timely manner and with a high degree of accuracy
- Strong influencing skills to internal and external stakeholders at all levels of business
- Graduate in a scientific or numeric discipline or has relevant business experience
- Demonstrate understanding of the importance of the customer perspective, balanced with commercial objectives
- Can demonstrate innovative and creative thinking
- Strong organisational skills
- Self-motivated with a desire to constantly seek improvements and deliver excellence
What will you be doing?
- Drive the digital optimisation strategy and responsible for owning, updating, promoting and delivering the A/B and MVT plan, including the organisation of business focussed challenges and facilitating ideation workshops
- Generate analysis and insight into customer journeys and behaviours using creative problem solving skills and advanced techniques, linking all touchpoints in an omnichannel customer lifecycle
- Lead meetings with internal stakeholders and our testing functionality to understand and manage the progress, prioritisation and performance of campaigns
- Coordinate customer and competitor analysis in order to identify opportunities, propose tests or back up hypotheses and benefits for tests
- Creation and submission of test and campaign briefs to Maxymiser for build and the approval of reciprocal documentation including build documentation and QA reports
- Distribution and co-ordination of the sign off of campaigns with Compliance, Marketing, Development and E-commerce to make sure that proposed campaigns meet agreed standards
- Build and execution of low complexity tests/campaigns utilising the Visual Campaign Builder according to the agreed process and governance
- Compile and communicate the outcome of the tests/campaigns to the appropriate audience and raise the profile of the programme and its success
- Measure and promote the financial and customer benefits of the experimentation programme across the organisation
- Create insight and recommendations that are innovative in their creation and presentation, clearly telling the story and drawing conclusions and recommendations not just reporting
Why Work for Us?
These are incredibly exciting times here at LV= General Insurance (GI). We are already one of the largest personal lines insurers in the UK and at the end of the year we will become part of Allianz, a world-leading financial services company. This means things are changing - quickly - and for the better.
We have ambitious plans that will bring opportunities for all of our people. In addition, we are changing gear, working with a new energy that will see us transform our company, industry and beyond.
We have a vision to become Britain's Best loved, and a strange sense of purpose to help our customers look after what they love. We are passionate and proud about what we do. We will always do the right thing to inspire trust in our people and our customers.
If you share our ambition and our passion, join us on our journey. You can help us shape our new future together.
Reward and Benefits
This role is a Band C in the LV= Structure. To find out more about our bands, click to view our FAQ page here.
We’ll give you:
- Flexible working opportunities – many of our employees job share or work part-time, flexi-time, or compressed hours. Our new hybrid working model now offers all employees the option to work from home 3 days a week and 2 days in the office.
- 30 days' holiday, with the option to buy up to 2 additional days
- An excellent pension plan (please click here to read more about it)
- An annual bonus scheme based on company and personal performance
- Private medical insurance which you can upgrade to family cover
- Other flexible benefits including discounted retail vouchers and dental insurance
- 25% discount off our general insurance products including home, pet and travel as well as up to 50% discount on your car insurance
To find out more about our benefits and rewards, please click here.
LV= is an equal opportunities employer who values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We recognise that people work in different ways, and we value alternative viewpoints, celebrate individuality and foster a culture where everyone can bring their true self to work. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce, we accept applications from everyone regardless of your background, beliefs, culture, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disabilities and long term health conditions