In an exciting time of change at LV=, the Broker Marketing Team are ahead of the game keeping everyone engaged and informed. In the role of Creative and Events Marketing Manager you will lead the team that delivers all creatives across our multi-channel B2B interactions and external business engagement events.
You will develop, deliver and drive forward the LV= Broker brand, creative design and events strategy ensuring the team delivers market leading and innovative solutions which help support the LV= GI and Broker business strategy.
Key to this role is demonstrating a proven track record of managing and delivering creative brand design and brand development, along with a sound understanding of event management (F2F and virtual). Together with the Comms and Digital team you will contribute to a shared creative work space on all things B2B marketing.
This role is based from the Brentwood office a minimum of 2 days a week with some flexibility with working arrangements to accommodate individual requirements. You will lead by example and embody the LV= values as a positive mentor to your team. This is a great opportunity to join LV= and make a real impact, allowing your people management, events, branding and creative skills to shine.
The role will be working 35hrs a week but for the right applicant we can also consider a reduced working pattern of a minimum of 4 days a week.
What are we looking for?
You are a people person, organised and creative able to manage multiple projects and a busy workload. With both sides of the brain working, you are creative and innovative but also able to interpret MI to make informed decisions.
You enjoy working with people, collaborating with key stakeholders and passionate about delivering exceptional customer-focused experiences and outcomes.
You have had experience managing a team of your own: devising workflows, positively mentoring your reports, and improving the skills, behaviors and impact of a team.
But now you’re looking for a new challenge! You want to lead a team in a national leading insurer and have the ambition to join at a time of change where you can steer direction. You are confident to be the face of the brand at exhibitions and events, and liaise with external and internal stakeholders to deliver the LV=Broker marketing strategy.
Ideally you’ll be A Level qualified standard and have CIM Post-Graduate Diploma.
What will you be doing?
You’ll need to:
- Drive forward the LV= Broker brand strategy and establish LV= Broker as a leading market player and ‘must have’ insurer within the broker market.
- Lead a team of graphic designers to deliver innovative creative campaigns and marketing collateral (print & digital), that supports the overall LV= Broker business strategy and are in line with the LV= GI values, brand and tone of voice.
- Design and deliver value add business engagement events (F2F and Virtual) that ensure our brokers feel special and are a memorable experience aimed at developing strong broker relationships.
- Be curious in identifying and delivering new and innovative technology to support our creative & events strategy.
- Develop, deliver and drive forward the LV= Broker conference & exhibition and sponsorship strategy, establishing LV= Broker as a leading market player and ‘must have’ insurer within the broker market.
- Proactively manage, monitor and review external agencies & suppliers in order to get the best value, results and consistency for LV= Broker.
- Proactively manage and monitor the creative & event budgets.
- Monitor, evaluate and report on creative & event activities with a view to implementing & improving processes, controls, systems and practices in order to deliver the ‘wow’ and ensure quality control.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders in order to understand the business strategy, plan and deliver effective marketing collateral and events.
- Keep abreast of competitor activities and latest market trends & technology.
- Manage, mentor and provide training & development plans for the creative & events team.
- Project manage and deliver other ad-hoc marketing projects and activities as required.
- Deputise for the Broker Marketing Director in their absence.
Why Work for Us?
Driven by our pride and passion, we will always do the right thing to inspire trust in our people and our customers. That’s why we’ve made it our mission to become Britain’s best-loved insurer, by helping people look after what they love.
If you share our ambition and our passion, join us on our journey. You can help us shape our new future together.
Reward and Benefits
This role is a Band C in the LV= Structure. To find out more about our bands, click to view our FAQ page here. We want you to love what you do that’s why we’ve put together a benefits package that recognises and rewards a job well done.
We’ll give you:
- Flexible working opportunities – many of our employees job share or work part-time, flexi-time, or compressed hours. Our new hybrid working model now offers all employees the option to work from home 3 days a week and 2 days in the office.
- 30 days' holiday, with the option to buy up to 2 additional days
- An excellent pension plan (please click here to read more about it)
- An annual bonus scheme based on company and personal performance
- Private medical insurance which you can upgrade to family cover
- Other flexible benefits including discounted retail vouchers and dental insurance
- 25% discount off our general insurance products including home, pet and travel as well as up to 50% discount on your car insurance
To find out more about our benefits and rewards, please click here.
LV= is an equal opportunities employer who values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We recognise that people work in different ways, and we value alternative viewpoints, celebrate individuality and foster a culture where everyone can bring their true self to work. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce, we accept applications from everyone regardless of your background, beliefs, culture, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disabilities and long term health conditionsApply Now