In the role of Technical Lead, you will join a dynamic and high performing team, contributing to a number of projects for LV=GI. You will respond to user requirements, designing and building technical solutions and support systems using the full development life cycle within agile methodologies.
At LV=GI we always put the customer first, and our IT department are no exception – focusing on a range of internal customers and stakeholders, you will focus on their priorities and needs and create reliable and effective IT solutions accordingly.
Working closely with others, you will be guided by corporate IT Strategy to ensure continuous improvement, quality assurance and system documentation are delivered accordingly. You will be subject to, and deliver, peer/management review of outputs. Your expertise in Mulesoft and other tools, will benefit team members through informal guidance and demonstrating good practice.
What are we looking for?
Your expertise as a Technical Lead within the Mule space, backed up by previous development experience working within a SAFe Agile delivery methodology will ensure you become a valuable member of our team. You will be experienced working with others, and able to support your colleagues across the end to end delivery lifecycle.
You will have significant experience with Mule development environments with material exposure in all of the following areas:
- Delivery of enterprise level API programs as a Technical Lead or Senior Developer for both internal and external consumption.
- Track-record in delivering complex enterprise-scale software solutions.
- Experience in implementing different components of an API stack.
- Experience in MuleSoft as developer or Integration Architect.
- Experience with agile project delivery including CI.
- Experience of working across both technology user area of business.
- Experience of working as developer at Mule version 3.9.x and/or 4.x.
- Experience in implementation of monitoring solutions
- Ability to apply capacity management principles to advise on the medium/long term capacity/licensing requirements.
- Mulesoft certification.
You’ll be used to working individually and as part of a team, and in the current climate – virtual teams. Your natural ability to guide teams and set direction will be invaluable too.
Why Work for Us?
Exciting things are happening at LV=General Insurance (LV=GI). Having recently become part of the Allianz family, we’re proud to be one of the largest personal insurers in the UK.
Driven by our pride and passion, we will always do the right thing to inspire trust in our people and our customers. That’s why we’ve made it our mission to become Britain’s best-loved insurer, by helping people look after what they love.
Reward and Benefits
This role is a Band C in the LV= Structure. To find out more about our bands, click to view our FAQ page here.
We’ll give you:
- Flexible working opportunities – many of our employee's job share or work part-time, flexi-time, compressed hours or with an element of remote working.
- 30 days' holiday, with the option to buy up to 2 additional days
- An excellent pension plan (please click here to read more about it)
- An annual bonus scheme based on company and personal performance
- Private medical insurance which you can upgrade to family cover
- Other flexible benefits including discounted retail vouchers and dental insurance
- 25% discount off our general insurance products including home, pet and travel as well as up to 50% discount on your car insurance
To find out more about our benefits and rewards, please click here.
LV= is an equal opportunities employer who values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We recognise that people work in different ways, and we value alternative viewpoints, celebrate individuality and foster a culture where everyone can bring their true self to work. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce, we accept applications from everyone regardless of your background, beliefs, culture, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disabilities and long term health conditions