The Flow business is evolving. As a Project Manager in our Change team, you’ll be leading a technical roadmap of IT workstreams: coordinating new developments, testing, and ensuring this new business remains future proof.
In the role of Project Manager, you will be working within a scaled Agile framework and with a range of multi-disciplinary teams. You will manage projects across the whole project lifecycle, ensuring they are delivered on time and to budget, in a pressured but rewarding environment.
In Flow, we always put the customer first, and our business change team is no exception. Our focus is on the needs and priorities of a range of internal customers, stakeholders, and 3rd party partners.
What are we looking for?
We thrive working collaboratively, with each other and always with our internal and external customers at the heart of what we do. Good communication, both written and verbal is important to deliver the requirements of the projects you will become part of. You will thrive in multi-stakeholder programmes, and be comfortable adapting your approach and language to work with colleagues of various disciplines and seniority.
You will be a competent and effective Project Manager with a proven track record of managing technical, and IT related projects, managing multiple work streams and liaising with people across multiple locations, using technology to support you coordinate with a remote workforce around the UK. .
Ideally, you will have at least five years’ experience managing projects, and have worked within Agile and other project/programme management frameworks, clearly evidenced in your CV. You will have a good range of projects in your work history, and it would be a great advantage if you have worked across financial services before, particularly insurance. Although if you are a Technical or IT focused Project Manager, then we would still like to hear from you.
Reward and Benefits
This role is a Band C in the LV= Structure. To find out more about our bands, click to view our FAQ page here. We want you to love what you do that’s why we’ve put together a benefits package that recognises and rewards a job well done.
We’ll give you:
- Flexible working opportunities – many of our employees job share or work part-time, flexi-time, or compressed hours. Our new hybrid working model now offers all employees the option to work from home 3 days a week and 2 days in the office.
- 30 days' holiday, with the option to buy up to 2 additional days
- An excellent pension plan (please click here to read more about it)
- An annual bonus scheme based on company and personal performance
- Private medical insurance which you can upgrade to family cover
- Other flexible benefits including discounted retail vouchers and dental insurance
- 25% discount off our general insurance products including home, pet and travel as well as up to 50% discount on your car insurance
To find out more about our benefits and rewards, please click here.
LV= is an equal opportunities employer who values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We recognise that people work in different ways, and we value alternative viewpoints, celebrate individuality and foster a culture where everyone can bring their true self to work. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce, we accept applications from everyone regardless of your background, beliefs, culture, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disabilities and long term health conditions