You’ll spend most of your time working from home but will join us in our friendly Ipswich office twice a week. Helping you achieve a good work-life balance.
The main part of your role will be to gain admissions of liability and request outstanding monies on non-fault claims, enabling us to settle our customers' claims quickly and effectively. You will do this through the proactive management of all parties providing earliest resolution of claims. To resolve calls and provide valuable service to our Policyholders' and to negotiate effectively with Third Parties to agree outlay/settlement.
We’ll provide comprehensive training from your first day, with a mixture of virtual and face to face learning.
Our opening hours include 8am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday
The salary provided is £21,800 and is for 37.5 hours per week
Find out more about LV=GI’s brilliant benefits and rewards here
What are we looking for?
Want to work for a company who is passionate about our people and puts customers at the heart of what we do?
We’re looking for Recovery Claims Handlers for our motor insurance division. You’ll have great relationship-building skills and share our passion for providing outstanding customer service. You’ll also be an empathetic listener who can adapt your style to get the best outcome for your customers.
- Demonstrate good negotiating skills
- Achieve results
- work pro-actively to tight deadlines and take responsibility for own workload
- Stay calm and patient when dealing with challenging situations
- Let your attitude, work ethic and communications skills shine through
- Relate to our values
We’re looking for brilliant team players who can deal with challenging situations, so if you’re proactive, constructive, organised and can answer ‘yes’ to any of the above, we’d love to hear from you!!
What will you be doing?
- Enjoy 24 days annual leave (increasing with length of service) in addition to your bank holidays with the option of buying or selling additional hours/days
- An annual bonus scheme based on company and personal performance
- A generous 25% discount off our general insurance products including home, pet and travel as well as up to 50% discount on your car insurance for you and your family
- A flexible benefits package (e.g. discounted retail vouchers, great value dental insurance and a Cycle to work Scheme)
- LV= is an equal opportunities employer who values a diverse and inclusive workplace, there are many D&I networks to get involved with
- All computer equipment provided
- Generous pension scheme - what you pay in is doubled matched by LV=, up to a maximum employer contribution of 14%
- Free annual eye test and discount towards computer glasses (prescription dependent)
- Incentives to win tickets to sporting events including international cricket and rugby
- A friendly office with free tea, coffee and cold-water machines
- Our Charity and Wellbeing teams’ welcome new members and they help the business give even more back to our community!
- Access to learning and development opportunities such as mentoring schemes, LinkedIn Learning and apprenticeships
Why Work for Us?
LV= is an equal opportunities employer who values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We recognise that people work in different ways, and we value alternative viewpoints, celebrate individuality and foster a culture where everyone can bring their true self to work. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce, we accept applications from everyone regardless of your background, beliefs, culture, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disabilities and long-term health conditions
This role is a Band A in the LV= Structure. To find out more about our bands, click to view our FAQ page here. We want you to love what you do that’s why we’ve put together a benefits package that recognises and rewards a job well done.Apply Now