LV= GI are currently seeking a Senior Digital Marketing Executive with significant Paid Social experience to join our newly formed in-house team. The core purpose of the role is to work within the performance team to drive incremental growth across our paid marketing channels.
The successful candidate will be reporting into the Digital Performance Manager and will work closely to help execute our Paid strategy and deliver against our growth plan. You will play a key role in delivering the day-to-day management of our Paid Social accounts, and support across other paid channels; Affiliate and Programmatic with an aim to exceed the targets set out in our performance plan.
What are we looking for?
You will work with the Performance Marketing team to execute best in-class Social, Affiliate and Programmatic campaigns that drive incremental growth across our paid channels.
You will support the marketing team to make data-driven decisions based on commercial results, moving large budgets between activity that performs best and driving efficiencies with our marketing budget where possible.
You will constantly keep up to date with industry news, highlighting new market trends and features that can help deliver better results.
Oversee budget planning and channel roadmaps where necessary to ensure we’re on track to exceed targets.
Ideally, you will also have established knowledge of GI, Legal and regulatory compliance with relevant industry bodies, codes of practice and Regulators.
And if you have a degree or equivalent, preferably in a marketing or numerate discipline, or with relevant business experience, that’s even better!
What will you be doing?
- Strong marketing experience essential
- Proven Facebook business manager experience essential
- Advanced Paid Social experience within an internal team or agency background
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal & relationship building skills
- Confidence and ability to deal with colleagues at various levels across the business
- A self-starter who can grasp opportunities and run with them
- An ability to think laterally and to come up with imaginative and innovative solutions
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent IT skills – Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Be degree qualified or have equivalent business qualifications.
- Experience in delivering marketing campaigns, with evidence of full performance analysis and evidence of ROI improvement from result findings.
- Proven analytical and decision making skills to improve marketing effectiveness
- Experience using Google Ads, Microsoft Ads and Facebook Ads essential
- Experience using SA360 is desirable
- Experience using Google Analytics, PowerBi and reporting visualisation tools is desirable.
- Experience and understanding of the insurance market desirable, including up-to-date understanding of appropriate regulation, and a commitment to adhere to relevant compliance standards.
- Creative focused with an ability to assess, critique and refine concepts/artwort
- Ability and willingness to work effectively under pressure
- Ability to interact and influence at a senior level.
- Desire to constantly seek improvements and deliver excellence.
- Ability to work at pace and with great attention to detail
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to measure your own performance and impact.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
Why Work for Us?
Exciting things are happening at LV=General Insurance (LV=GI). Having recently become part of the Allianz family, we’re proud to be one of the largest personal insurers in the UK.
Driven by our pride and passion, we will always do the right thing to inspire trust in our people and our customers. That’s why we’ve made it our mission to become Britain’s best-loved insurer, by helping people look after what they love.
Reward and Benefits
This role is a Band C in the LV= Structure. To find out more about our bands, click to view our FAQ page here.
We’ll give you:
- Flexible working opportunities – many of our employee's job share or work part-time, flexi-time, compressed hours or with an element of remote working.
- 30 days' holiday, with the option to buy up to 2 additional days
- An excellent pension plan (please click here to read more about it)
- An annual bonus scheme based on company and personal performance
- Private medical insurance which you can upgrade to family cover
- Other flexible benefits including discounted retail vouchers and dental insurance
- 25% discount off our general insurance products including home, pet and travel as well as up to 50% discount on your car insurance
To find out more about our benefits and rewards, please click here.
LV= is an equal opportunities employer who values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We recognise that people work in different ways, and we value alternative viewpoints, celebrate individuality and foster a culture where everyone can bring their true self to work. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce, we accept applications from everyone regardless of your background, beliefs, culture, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disabilities and long term health conditions