LV= GI are currently seeking a Senior Marketing Executive with extensive technical SEO experience to join our newly formed in-house team. The core purpose of the role is to drive the incremental growth of our Organic channel and deliver against our growth plan.
The successful candidate will be reporting into the Search Manager and will work closely together to develop an in-house SEO strategy that supports our channel mix and delivers against our growth plans. You will play a key role in developing and executing our in-house SEO strategy and driving incremental growth across all LV=GI products.
What are we looking for?
You'll work with the Performance Marketing team to develop an in-house SEO strategy that grows sales across our product offering. As part of your role, you'll be leading and supporting the training and development of the current team members to ensure they can confidently work alongside you to manage all aspects of SEO internally and will be comfortable working and analysing large data sets for trends, insights and opportunities. Ideally, you'll come from the financial services industry and constantly keep up to date with industry news, drive innovation and ensure we are prepared and able to react efficiently to algorithm updates.
Ideally, you will also have established knowledge of GI, Legal and regulatory compliance with relevant industry bodies, codes of practice and Regulators.
And if you have a degree or equivalent, preferably in a marketing or numerate discipline, or with relevant business experience, that’s even better!
What will you be doing?
- Solid SEO management and technical delivery experience as well as proven performance
- Excellent understanding of site indexation / crawlability, website hierarchy and information architecture, site speed, schemas, mobile optimisation and XML sitemap configuration
- Demonstrable extensive experience using a suite of SEO technical tools such as DeepCrawl, Screaming Frog, AWR Cloud and AHRefs
- Extensive experience in keyword research and content gap analysis essential
- Exceptionally high attention to detail and strong project delivery skills essential
- Strong all round experience across all performance marketing channels including paid search, social, display, video and email is an advantage
Why Work for Us?
Exciting things are happening at LV=General Insurance (LV=GI). Having recently become part of the Allianz family, we’re proud to be one of the largest personal insurers in the UK.
Driven by our pride and passion, we will always do the right thing to inspire trust in our people and our customers. That’s why we’ve made it our mission to become Britain’s best-loved insurer, by helping people look after what they love.
Reward and Benefits
This role is a Band C in the LV= Structure. To find out more about our bands, click to view our FAQ page here.
We’ll give you:
- Flexible working opportunities – many of our employee's job share or work part-time, flexi-time, compressed hours or with an element of remote working.
- 30 days' holiday, with the option to buy up to 2 additional days
- An excellent pension plan (please click here to read more about it)
- An annual bonus scheme based on company and personal performance
- Private medical insurance which you can upgrade to family cover
- Other flexible benefits including discounted retail vouchers and dental insurance
- 25% discount off our general insurance products including home, pet and travel as well as up to 50% discount on your car insurance
To find out more about our benefits and rewards, please click here.
LV= is an equal opportunities employer who values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We recognise that people work in different ways, and we value alternative viewpoints, celebrate individuality and foster a culture where everyone can bring their true self to work. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce, we accept applications from everyone regardless of your background, beliefs, culture, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disabilities and long term health conditions