- Holiday: Between 24-30 days’ holiday (depending on your job banding).
- My LV= pension plan: A contributory pension plan in the top 25% for schemes of its type. More details.
- Group income protection: Eligibility for cover is available to LV= people with over five years’ service who are members of the My LV= pension plan.
- Annual Bonus Scheme: Bonus based on company, departmental and personal performance.
- Car allowance: Depending on your role, you may be offered a car allowance.
- Private Medical Insurance: Band C - Single cover, Band D & E - full family cover.
- Life assurance: Between one and eight times your salary (depending on your circumstances).
- Health assessment: Company funded health assessment (Band D & E).
- Shared parental leave: every LV= employee benefits from our highly supportive approach to the additional responsibilities of parenting. For more information click here.
Benefits you can purchase through our salary sacrifice scheme:
- Buy or sell holiday: Buy (maximum 32 days) or sell (minimum 20 days) up to five days’ holiday.
- Private medical insurance: Cover yourself and family for medical treatment.
- Dental insurance: Emergency cover and varying levels of support for other dental treatment.
- Critical illness insurance: Cover if you’re diagnosed with a serious illness.
- Personal accident insurance: Cover for a serious accident that leaves you with a permanent injury.
- Health assessment: Select a health assessment for you and/or your partner.
- Health cash plan: Cover for a wide range of everyday health services, i.e. dental, optical, physiotherapy.
- Cycle2Work scheme: Provides you with a ‘loan’ for a bike or accessories over 12 months after which you may be given the option to ownership of the equipment.
- A 12-month discount card for one of the UK’s largest dining club.
- Gymflex: Gym memberships at discounted corporate rates from a wide variety of different health clubs, gyms and leisure centres.
Open to anyone who works for LV= GI
- LV= GI discounts: As an LV= GI employee, you and your immediate family are eligible for great discounts on many of our insurance products.
- Employee Assistance Programme: 24-hour confidential legal, financial and wellbeing advice service.
- Charity support: Charity matching, time off to volunteer and our ‘Pennies for charity’ initiatives all support you in giving back to the community.
- 'Payroll Giving' Charity contributions: Tax-free donations to your chosen charity direct from your salary.
- Pennies for Charity: Give your spare pennies from your monthly salary to a local good cause. This will be between 1p and up to a maximum of 99p per month.
- Corporate perks: An exclusive online shopping site offering discounts on hundreds of high street and local brands, including retail vouchers. Discounts between 4%-10% at a number of high street retailers.
- Season ticket loan: Helping you with the cost of your travel to work or parking.
- My Recognition: Our in-house recognition and reward scheme.