Customer Service Representative - 6 month fixed term contract - £17,500
14 Aug 2020
About the role
Here at LV= Life and Pensions, we’re committed to making sure our customers trust us to protect their families, finances and futures – that’s why we keep them at the heart of every decision we make. In fact, doing the right thing is what unites all 1,500 of our people, driving us forward as we shape tomorrow, together. So if you’re ambitious, passionate and looking for a role where you can really make a difference, don’t miss your chance to join us.
A collaborative, supportive culture. Recognition and rewards for a job well done. Plenty of room for progression. This certainly isn’t your average Customer Service role. Here, every claim, every customer and every day is different. Challenging? You bet. Rewarding? Absolutely.
Whether you’re on the phone or responding to queries and correspondence, join us as a Customer Service Representative and we’ll keep you busy with all sorts of tasks. Trusted to make the right decisions, you’ll have each and every customer’s best interest at heart as you liaise with other departments to make sure you’re giving them the right advice about our life insurance and investment products, and providing a top-quality service. In return for making our customers feel secure and special, we’ll give you plenty of room to develop and lots of training to help get you there.
You’ll work 37.5 hours per week (Monday to Friday), starting and finishing between 8.30am and 6.30pm on a rota basis.
Whether you’re joining us from a similar role or looking to kick-start your career, you’ll need to:
- Have experience of providing outstanding customer service
- Be a team player who enjoys working with others
- Have great communication skills and a real talent for making customers feel special
- Be a top-notch multi-tasker
- Be able to use your initiative to solve problems and create solutions that delight our customers
- Be good with words and numbers and have strong attention to detail
Why Work for Us?
There’s a real buzz about our Bournemouth office. Here, our trusted Customer Service team work together in a lively, open-plan environment. And when they’re not busy supporting our customers, you’ll probably find them hosting charity events and competitions, or enjoying a team night out.
With an onsite gym, colourful breakout areas, a tasty café and onsite restaurant, we’ve got everything you need here in our biggest office. What’s more, we’ve also got our very own Wellbeing Room – a dedicated space for quiet relaxation, prayer, medical requirements and other wellbeing-related activities. Want to venture out at lunchtime? There are plenty of shops and restaurants (many of which offer our people a discount) within easy reach and you’re only a short distance from the seaside, if you fancy lunch on the beach. Happy days.
Reward and Benefits
At LV= Life and Pensions, you’ll go above and beyond to do the right thing for our customers and we’ll reward you with an attractive, competitive salary and benefits package in exchange for your hard work.
- 24 days' holiday – which increases after two years’ service to 26 days
- The opportunity to buy or sell up to five days’ holiday
- An annual bonus scheme based on company and personal performance
- A fantastic flexible benefits package (e.g. discounted retail vouchers, local discounts, cinema discounts)
- Cycle to work scheme
- A competitive pension for which LV= Life and Pensions will double match the amount you pay, up to 14%
- You’ll receive up to 20% discount on our life products for you and your immediate family.
Here at LV= Life and Pensions we are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusivity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We’re also open to conversations about flexible working as part of your application - if it’s right for our customers, our business and for you then we’ll do everything we can to make it happen.Apply