About the role
This is an exciting role Working as a Broker Fraud investigator in our Brentwood office where you’ll work to identify and reduce fraudulent activity by policyholders of LV= Broker. You’ll undertake CUE policy validation checks on LV= Broker Personal and/or Commercial Lines policies and, where required, investigate potential fraudulent activity. The role will require engagement with brokers, customers and third parties to progress anti-fraud investigations. Where fraud is identified - you'll need to consider what actions are required and implement the necessary corrective action.
A full time role working Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm, this is a great opportunity to learn new skills and progress within the department
You are natural for problem solving and have a great eye for detail as well as excellent commutation and organisational skills to be able to address issues in a professional and timely manner.
Good computer systems and data inputting are also great skills to bring to this role as well.
You don’t have to come from an insurer / insurance broker background but an understanding of Personal Lines & Commercial insurance products would be advantageous
You will need to:
- Undertake CUE checks to validate claims history provided by Policyholders in line with agreed processes, procedures and timescales.
- Undertake SIRA checks to identify potential fraudulent activity in line with agreed process, procedures and timescales.
- Request & process additional premium and/or terms in line with Personal Underwriting Authority and Product Underwriting guides.
- Work closely with Underwriters to refer and agree actions and, where required, apply terms.
- Achieve agreed service, productivity, quality and performance targets in line with business and personal objectives.
- Be aware of and comply on an ongoing basis with all legal, regulatory and industry body codes of practice (DPA, FSA).
- Take personal ownership for applying TCF within the role and assist in embedding it within the culture of the team.
- Play a pro-active part in identifying self development needs in order to achieve personal and business goals and address these through role progression, personal development and training.
Please Note: There are a variation of contracts available- both permanent and 12 months.
Rewards and benefits
This role is a Band A in the LV= Structure. To find out more about our bands, click to view our FAQ page here. We want you to love what you do that’s why we’ve put together a benefits package that recognises and rewards a job well done.
We’ll give you:
- 24 days' holiday – which increases after two years’ service
- an annual bonus scheme based on company and personal performance
- a flexible benefits package (e.g. discounted retail vouchers, great value dental insurance, childcare vouchers)
- a competitive pension for which LV= will pay twice the amount you pay, up to 14% (please click here to read more about it)
- a generous 25% discount off our general insurance products including home, pet and travel. Up to 50% discount on your car insurance and up to 20% discount from our life products.
To find out more about our benefits and rewards, please click here.
Here at LV= we always love to hear from great people, so don’t forget to follow us on Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and become a fan on Facebook. We’re also proud to say we’re an equal opportunities employer. Why not follow us on Glassdoor and take the opportunity to see real reviews of what it’s like to work here.