About the role
Here at LV= we know what makes our customers happy; it's all about the excellent experience we provide each and every one of them! Our successful insurance team in Bournemouth are looking for people who have a real talent for making our customers feel special at every stage of their journey with us; does this sound like you?
What you'll be doing;
In this exciting role, you will be working in a fast paced environment where you will handle all types of customer queries from processing new policies to handing complaints and enquiries. You will take ownership of each of your customers and work together with other teams to ensure a timely and positive result is given.
You will develop a thorough knowledge and understanding of insurance and our LV= products. You will then apply this to each customer you speak to, giving them a great experience, whilst also ensuring you adhere to regulatory requirements.
Whilst this is mainly a phone based role, you will use various ways to communicate with your customers, such as email and live chat, depending on which channel best suits their needs and lifestyle.
Every week you'll have new customers to speak to, new queries to solve and different team successes to be celebrated.
- Are passionate about providing standout customer service
- Have had previous experience working in a customer service environment
- Are an excellent communicator, both written and verbally, with good attention to detail
- Have a strong work ethic and enjoy self-development.
- Enjoy working towards targets within a team
Start Date: Monday 1st April 2019
The Process: You will be invited to conduct a telephone interview, followed by a face to face interview if successful.
Hours: 37.5hrs per week on an 8 week rolling rota. You would work 3 in 8 Saturdays and 2 in 8 Sundays with the occasional bank holiday
Shifts: Monday-Friday between 8am-8pm. Hours on Saturday will be 9am-5pm and 10am-4pm on Sunday. Bank Holiday shifts will be between 9am-5pm
However, at LV= we know not everyone enjoys working shift patterns, that’s why we have a great Flexible Working scheme, for example; Homeworking or condensed hours/shift patterns.
Rewards and benefits
We want you to love what you do and that’s why we’ve put together an excellent benefits package that recognises and rewards a job well done;
- We offer competitive starting salaries, depending on experience, which increase after first 12 months
- Up to a 20% annual bonus scheme based on company and personal performance.
- 24 days' holiday, which increases after two years’.
- Relaxed, smart casual dress code.
- Off-site parking with free shuttle bus to the office.
- Exclusive online shopping portal; you'll find excellent savings/ discounts from popular retailers, holidays, travel and so much more!
- Excellent opportunities to be involved in charity events and fundraising
- LV= Pension, which we'll pay twice the amount you pay, up to 14%.
- Money off for you and your family for our LV= insurance products – up to 50% discount.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.