About the role
Here at LV= Britannia Rescue we know what makes our customers happy; it's all about the excellent experience we provide each and every one of them! Our successful breakdown team in Huddersfield are looking for people who have a real talent for making our customers feel special at every stage of their journey with us; does this sound like you?
What you'll be doing
In this exciting role, you will be working in a fast paced environment where you will autonomously handle all types of customer breakdowns, this involves receiving the initial call, reassuring and locating the customer, and allocating an appropriate agent. You will monitor existing jobs and interact with our agent network to ensure our customer is kept updated at regular intervals during their claim. In time you will take on sales and service skill, working to retain our customers, creating and renewing policies. You will take ownership of each of your customers to ensure a timely and positive result is given.
You will develop a thorough knowledge and understanding of breakdown. You will then apply this to each customer you speak to, giving them a great experience, whilst also ensuring you adhere to regulatory requirements.
Every week you'll have new customers to speak to, new queries to solve and different team successes to be celebrated.
If you shine with us:
- You’ll share our passion for providing standout customer service.
- You’ll be an excellent communicator, both written and verbally, with good attention to detail.
- Have a strong work ethic and relish the opportunities for self-development.
You will be working 37.5 hours a week, on an 8 week rolling rota basis. Over the 8 weeks, you’ll normally be required to work 2 in every 4 weekends.
We’re open for our customers 24/7 and shifts will typically range from 7am to 11pm. Example of this would be 7-3, or 1-9.
Once you have completed your training, there is the option to work more flexibly. Either by changing your hours, or working from home. We want to try and cater for all our employees needs
Rewards and benefits
We want you to love what you do. So we’ve put together a benefits package that recognises and rewards our people for a job well done.
We’ll give you:
- 24 days' holiday – this increases after two years’ service.
- An annual bonus and salary review scheme based on company and personal performance.
- A competitive pension for which LV= will pay twice the amount you pay, up to 14%
- The option to buy and sell holiday.
- A flexible benefits package (e.g. discounted retail vouchers, great value dental insurance)
- A generous 25% discount off our general insurance products including home, pet and travel. Up to 50% discount on your car insurance and up to 20% discount from our life products.
You’ll work at our lovely office in Huddersfield:
- Onsite Restaurant – offering a wide range of options.
- Kitchen facilities
- Showers and lockers
And a little something to assist your social calendar:
- Team social events throughout the year.
- Discounted cinema tickets.
- A refer-a-friend scheme where you can earn between £500 and £1000.
To find out more about our benefits and rewards, please click here.
LV= are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. We do not discriminate and we recognise and embrace that people work in different ways.
We value alternative viewpoints, celebrate individuality and foster a culture where everyone feels respected for their individual contribution and is able to bring their true self to work.
Here at LV= we always love to hear from great people, so don’t forget to follow us on Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and become a fan