About the role
LV= has a great opportunity for a Junior Reward & Benefits Analyst to join the team in Bournemouth. You’ll be responsible for providing technical and analytical support to the Reward and Benefits team covering compensation, recognition, benefits and pensions. You’ll be the first point of contact for escalated and in-depth queries from employees, the business and our external suppliers.
There will be an administrative aspect to the role, with responsibility for completing invoice reconciliations and payments, collating MI and supporting the creation of process documentation.
This is a fixed term contract ending in December 2019.
This position is an excellent opportunity to develop your career within Reward. Ideally, you will have previous experience working within a reward and benefit environment. It is essential that the successful individual has practical experience of working with Excel and is confident with manipulating data to find trends, patterns and discrepancies. .
When it comes to work ethic, you’re an excellent team player, displaying supportive and proactive behaviours. You’ll have a natural ability to problem solve and a flexible approach to your work. These skill sets are key in order for you to successfully support numerous and varied projects.
- Be the point of contact for escalated and in-depth queries through the Reward and Benefits team inboxes
- Own and resolve complex queries as they arise with employees or suppliers by liaising through multiple internal and external teams
- Own and complete monthly processes and tasks as required across the team
- Manage and complete invoice reconciliations and payments, whilst monitoring any discrepancies that arise
- Collate and monitor actions for wider team
- Maintain data in LV= grading framework and other supporting Reward databases and spreadsheets
- Complete any MI requirements
- Assist with employee communications
- Provide support to ad-hoc reward projects
- Document processes
- Identify opportunities to improve our processes
Rewards and benefits
This role is a Band B in the LV= Structure. To find out more about our bands, click to view our FAQ page here. We want you to love what you do that’s why we’ve put together a benefits package that recognises and rewards a job well done.
We’ll give you:
- 26 days' holiday – which increases after two years’ service to 28 days
- a competitive pension for which LV= will pay twice the amount you pay, up to 14% (please click here to read more about it)
- an annual bonus scheme based on company and personal performance
- a flexible benefits package (e.g. discounted retail vouchers, great value dental insurance, childcare vouchers)
- a generous 25% discount off our general insurance products including home, pet and travel. Up to 50% discount on your car insurance and up to 20% discount from our life products.
To find out more about our benefits and rewards, please click here.
Here at LV= we are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusivity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We’re also open to conversations about flexible working as part of your application. If it’s right for our customers, our business and for you then we’ll do everything we can to support you.
We always love to hear from great people, so don’t forget to follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and become a fan on Facebook.