About the role
Joining our Life Claims and Servicing Team as a Customer Service Team Manager, you’ll lead and develop a team of around 15 Customer Service Representatives specialising in endowments, bonds and saving plans.
Our Life Claims and Servicing team are committed to offering a first class service to our customers and helping us on our journey to be Britain’s best loved insurer. Your team will provide support to both advisers and customers regarding their policies. You will be responsible for the daily management of work volumes to ensure your team meet their targeted KPI's allowing our customers’ needs to be met.
You will also be carrying out your normal managerial duties such as - One to one meetings, performance and development plans for team members, team meetings etc.
You will be contracted at 20 hours per week working between the hours of Monday - Friday 5pm-9pm.
To enable you to be successful within your role you will need to have previous experience of managing and developing your own team . The teams look after very sensitive customer data, so control and accuracy are key traits you’ll need to deliver. You’re organised, structured and focused on the quality of your teams work.
You’re someone who leads by example, demonstrates professionalism and encourages a collaborative and supportive team environment. You’ll enjoy developing and mentoring others and have a real passion to support your team in their careers.
- To deliver the required Customer Experience service standards, quality standards and control standards, including KPI reporting integral to the delivery of the Customer Experience strategy.
- To assist in ensuring sufficient and optimised operational capability are in place through effective planning, resource management and performance monitoring and reviews.
- To play a pro-active role in the Customer Experience leadership team, assisting with the development and implementation of improvements to the Customer Experience as part of the overall Life SBU business strategy
- To ensure that working practices and procedures are followed to deliver the required Customer Experience standards.
- To ensure that the operational delivery of the Life SBU meets the standards required by LV, legislation and external regulatory bodies.
- Ensure that the principles of ‘Treating Customers Fairly’ are rigorously applied to all areas of responsibility
- To take leadership responsibility for the recruitment, management, communication, coaching and development of team members to ensure that PP/PDP objectives are met and that the team feel highly valued and motivated.
Rewards and benefits
This role is a Band B in the LV= Structure. To find out more about our bands, click to view our FAQ page here. We want you to love what you do that’s why we’ve put together a benefits package that recognises and rewards a job well done.
We’ll give you:
- 26 days' holiday – which increases after two years’ service to 28 days
- a competitive pension for which LV= will pay twice the amount you pay, up to 14% (please click here to read more about it)
- an annual bonus scheme based on company and personal performance
- a flexible benefits package (e.g. discounted retail vouchers, great value dental insurance, childcare vouchers)
- a generous 25% discount off our general insurance products including home, pet and travel. Up to 50% discount on your car insurance and up to 20% discount from our life products.
To find out more about our benefits and rewards, please click here.
Here at LV= we are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusivity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We’re also open to conversations about flexible working as part of your application. If it’s right for our customers, our business and for you then we’ll do everything we can to support you.
We always love to hear from great people, so don’t forget to follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and become a fan on Facebook.