About the role
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Privacy Manager in our Croydon office. Working as first line of defence, your role will be to help strengthen and maintain the Data Protection and Information Security frameworks for the whole of the LV= General Insurance (GI) business. Reporting to the Head Data Protection and Information Security role, you will assist in the embedment, co-ordination and monitoring of Data Protection compliance including General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
This is a hands on role where you will have a lot of exposure to a number of different stakeholders, so naturally you will be a very confident oral communicator with well- structured and concise written communication skills and you will champion in stakeholder management. In addition, you will use your own initiative to help solve business challenges effectively.
When it comes to technical knowledge, you will have previous experience in insurance and you will be able to display strong understanding of driving operational change and project delivery. We will require a Data Privacy qualification, and you will need to be up to date with current Data Privacy legislations.
Rewards and benefits
This role is a Band C in the LV= Structure. To find out more about our bands, click to view our FAQ page here. We want you to love what you do that’s why we’ve put together a benefits package that recognises and rewards a job well done.
We’ll give you:
- 30 days' holiday, with the option to buy up to 2 additional days
- a competitive pension for which LV= will pay twice the amount you pay, up to 14% (please click here to read more about it)
- an annual bonus scheme based on company and personal performance
- Single cover private medical insurance which you can upgrade to family cover
- a flexible benefits package (e.g. discounted retail vouchers, great value dental insurance, childcare vouchers)
- a generous 25% discount off our general insurance products including home, pet and travel. Up to 50% discount on your car insurance and up to 20% discount from our life products.
To find out more about our benefits and rewards, please click here.
Here at LV= we always love to hear from great people, so don’t forget to follow us on Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and become a fan on Facebook. We’re also proud to say we’re an equal opportunities employer. Why not follow us on Glassdoor and take the opportunity to see real reviews of what it’s like to work here.