About the role
Great opportunity to come and join our in-house resourcing team in 2019! We’re passionate about people and getting the right results and strive to deliver green heart experiences to all our customers, candidates, business and team. We work in partnership with our business to proactively source, select and on-board the best available and diverse talent, whilst providing a first class candidate experience.
As Senior Resourcing Consultant, you’ll manage the end to end direct sourcing recruitment model for all our senior and executive talent. You’ll work closely with the business and talent teams to understanding our future capability needs in order to proactively source and map external talent and build a pipeline of engaged candidates. You’ll utilise a range of attraction and selection methods to create the right recruitment strategy for each senior or executive campaign to deliver the best outcome for our candidates and LV=.
- Strong background in internal recruitment and managing the full recruitment life cycle for senior and executive level roles
- Strong influencing and communication skills at an executive level
- Able to work in a fast paced, demanding but rewarding environment
- Prioritisation and organisation skills
- An eye for compliance, ability to follow process and work through ambiguity
- Experience of partnering with stakeholders to create and define recruiting strategies
- Be the face of the employer brand
- Savvy on LinkedIn Recruiter as well as other sites to search for candidates
- Working in partnership with the business to understand current and future senior recruitment requirements, constructively challenging where appropriate in order to provide a legally compliant and candidate centric recruitment experience
- Developing and maximizing the relationship with Linked In and other senior recruitment platforms
- Creating engaged diverse talent pools
- Drives achievement of the hiring targets including time to fill, cost per hire, diversity goals and hiring manager and candidate satisfaction
- Coaching the business to provide a positive candidate experience and to utilize the appropriate recruitment tools
- Searching competitor intelligence and insights in order to build network of potential candidates and knowledge of professions
- Utilising MI to make informed decisions to enhance the recruitment service provided.
- Horizon scanning and researching industry best practice to understand the art of the possible and key trends in Executive recruitment.
- Seeking opportunities to drive efficiencies in the recruitment process, driving down costs and timescales and enhancing candidate experience
- Engaging with and briefing executive headhunters where appropriate and managing their relationship with LV=
- Actively managing senior stakeholders and providing a ‘white gloves’ approach to them and executive candidates
- Up-skilling other recruiters to utilize headhunting techniques such as Linked In and Talent Mapping in order to build a talent pipeline
Rewards and benefits
This role is a Band C in the LV= Structure. To find out more about our bands, click to view our FAQ page here.
We want you to love what you do. That’s why we’ve put together a benefits package that recognises and rewards a job well done. We’ll give you:
- a competitive pension (please click here to read more about it)
- an annual bonus scheme
- 30 days' holiday
- private medical insurance
- a flexible benefits package (e.g.: dental insurance, childcare vouchers, retail vouchers)
- and a generous 25% discount off our general insurance products including home and car, and up to 12% off our life products
Here at LV= we are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusivity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We’re also open to conversations about flexible working as part of your application. If it’s right for our customers, our business and for you then we’ll do everything we can to support you.