In this section
Rewards and benefits
Your contractual benefits
- Holiday: Between 24-30 days’ holiday (depending on your job banding).
- My LV= pension plan: A contributory pension plan in the top 25% for schemes of its type. More details.
- Group income protection: Eligibility for cover is available to LV= people with over five years’ service who are members of the My LV= pension plan.
- Annual Bonus Scheme: Bonus based on company, departmental and personal performance.
- Car allowance: Depending on your role you may be offered a car allowance.
- Private Medical Insurance: Band C - Single cover, Band D & E - full family cover.
- Life assurance: Between one and eight times your salary (depending on your circumstances).
- Health assessment: Company funded health assessment (Band D & E).
This information is a snapshot of the pay and benefits that you receive at LV= and is intended as a guide only and confers no right to any compensation or benefit. LV= reserves the right to alter, modify or terminate any of the programmes, provided that doing so does not conflict with your existing terms and conditions of employment and that required notice of the change is given.
Benefits you can purchase through our salary sacrifice scheme
- Buy or sell holiday: Buy (maximum 32 days) or sell (minimum 20 days) up to five days’ holiday.
- Private medical insurance: Cover yourself and family for medical treatment.
- Dental insurance: Emergency cover and varying levels of support for other dental treatment.
- Critical illness insurance: Cover if you are diagnosed with one of a number of serious illnesses.
- Personal accident insurance: Cover for a serious accident that leaves you with a permanent injury.
- Health assessment: Select a health assessment for you and/or your partner.
- Health cash plan: Cover for a wide range of everyday health services, i.e. dental, optical, physiotherapy.
- Cycle2Work scheme: Provides you with a ‘loan’ for a bike or accessories over 12 months after which you may be given the option to ownership of the equipment.
- Childcare vouchers: Tax and NI contribution-free vouchers to pay for childcare.
- Tastecard: A 12-month discount card for the UK’s largest dining club.
- Gymflex: Gym memberships at discounted corporate rates from a wide variety of different health clubs, gyms and leisure centres.
Open to anyone who works for LV=
- LV= discounts: As an LV= employee, you and your immediate family are eligible for great discounts on many of our insurance products.
- Employee Assistance Programme: 24-hour confidential legal, financial and wellbeing advice service.
- Charity support: Charity matching, time off to volunteer and our ‘Pennies for charity’ initiatives all support you in giving back to the community.
- 'Payroll Giving' charity contributions: Tax-free donations to your chosen charity direct from your salary.
- Pennies for Charity: Give your spare pennies from your monthly salary to a local good cause. This will be between 1p and up to a maximum of 99p per month.
- Corporate perks: An exclusive online shopping site offering discounts on hundreds of high street and local brands, including retail vouchers. Discounts between 4%-10% at a number of high street retailers.
- Season ticket loan: Helping you with the cost of your travel to work or parking.
- My Recognition: Our in-house recognition and reward scheme.
- Loyalty awards: Rewards to those who have spent 5, 10, 25 and 40 years with LV=.
Being openly recognised by your colleagues can make you feel appreciated and valued. Our 'My Recognition' scheme allows you to nominate someone you work with who's really gone above and beyond what's expected of them. It's a simple initiative that helps reinforce the importance of the LV= values to the business. You never know, a nomination may even lead to you or your colleague winning one of our Colleague Awards, Colleague of the Year or even, together, Team of the Year.